- Councilor, City of Manila
- Chairman, Committee on Police, Peace & Order, Fire & Public Safety
- Chairman, Committee on Economic Development
- Board Member, Anti Drug Administrative Board of Manila
- Youth Affairs Adviser, Manila
- President, Great Builders, traders, builders & Consultants
- CEO, GBB Legacy
- General Manager, Trailers on the Run
- President, Yeshua Change Agents
- Executive Director, DDB Oplan Edsa Ilaw
- President, The Living Miracle Foundation, Inc.
- Pastor, The Lords Vineyard Covenant Community, Manila
- Board Member, (Anti-Drugs) Administrative Board of Manila
- UC Berkeley – Post Graduate Studies on International Trade & Commerce
- San Beda College – Marketing and Management
- Units on Law – PLM
1.) Higher income opportunities, less government deduction. A simplified, one-kind, one-time, and simplified tax system that will free Filipinos from the oppressive, excessive, and unjust manner of collection. A Flat Tax of not more than 10% of individual or corporate “net income”. In a Flat Tax system, costs of utilities, electricity, water, food, and fuel, will all decrease. Workers’ take home pay and business profit will increase. Government tax collection will drastically increase because tax base will increase and more people will pay the right tax when tax rate is small, simple and light. A simplified tax system shall erradicate corruption in tax collection. Similar to 43 other countries who experienced economic breakthrough because of Flat Tax, and the “TOP” business nations of the world are using the Flat Tax system.
2.) Drug-free, safe and peaceful communities through corrective legislation and proper, faithful, implementation of the spirit of RA 9165 “The Dangerous Drugs Act”, and correct basic, structural defect in our police system to control syndicated and organized criminal activities such as jueteng, kidnap for ransom, carnap, street crimes, etc.; a limited, small and decentralized government power down to the barangay level.
3.) Make all financial and natural resources available and accessible to our countrymen by scrapping or amending restrictive and confiscatory statutes and policies so every family can have their own home, land and/or livelihood to bring out the best in our people here in our country.
4.)A kinder and gentler government that protects the autonomy and God-given authority of the Church to teach and receive, manage contributions to pursue and conduct their ministries free from government regulations, intrusions and restrictions.
5.) Abolish the PDAF and convert the fund to the TUITION FEE VOUCHER SYSTEM. – The P 100B + PDAF should be scrapped and converted into a fund where the youth and all students can get a voucher and bring it into any school they choose to study. This will not only make quality education available for all, but create competition among the schools to get the business from the students therefore lower down tuition fees while offering the best program.
6.) To make available through “STEWARDSHIP” all PUBLIC LANDS to families who does not have land and young couples (BAGONG KASAL) who are starting a family who are willing to till or develop the land. (In relation to our 3rd proposal).