Chairman, Movie and Television Review and Classification Board (MTRCB) (October 10, 2010 – October 2, 2012)
- Bachelor Arts in Political Science degree and Master Degree (with concentration in Government and Political Theory), 1991
- Bachelor of Arts in Development Studies in University of the PhilippinesManila (UPM) (1986-1987, 1987-1988)
- Elementary and Secondary Education at the Assumption College
Platform of Grace Poe
- Poverty Alleviation. We should promote an environment of inclusive growth, focus anti-poverty programs on the family, and mobilize the support of all sectors. This will happen when there is good governance, when government has the capacity to generate resources, when our leaders have the will to use these resources for the most vulnerable sectors, when our people feel safe in their homes and the communities, and when even our culture reflects our people’s desire to break away from poverty.
- Opportunities for our Children. We should provide opportunities for our children so that they will grow up to become productive citizens and active participants in our country’s development. We should give special attention to children who are victims of poverty. They deserve a better future.
- Electoral Reforms. Never again should we allow any group, no matter how powerful they are, to deny our people of our right to choose our leaders. We should put in place the necessary electoral reforms, provide sufficient funding for implementatio